Coldwell Banker West Shell
9321 Montgomery Rd C Ste
Cincinnati, OH 452427701
- Works diligently to provide you with an exceptional real estate experience.
- Understands and faithfully represents your needs.
- Acts with integrity at all times.
- Communicates with you frequently, promptly, and accurately.
- Always go the extra mile on your behalf even after the sale of your home.
Critical Staging Tips
"The Realtor With You In Mind!" Supporting you in the purchase of a new home or the sale of an existing home is my top priority!
- Community Involvement:
- PKD Foundation, Cincinnati - Dayton Chapter, Coordinator
- Board of Directors, Montgomery Towne HOA
- Kairos Prison Ministry Volunteer
- CityLink Volunteer
- Deborah's Real Estate Blog: www.deborahwatsonrealtor.blogspot.com
- Deborah's Linkedin Connection: www.linkedin.com/in/deborahlwatson
- e-Pro Certification
- Text me and I will respond immediately
Education and Training
- Geology of Cincinnati
- New Negotiating Edge
- Foreclosures and Short Sales
- Top 10 Real Estate Trends
- Miller Heiman Strategic Selling
- Conflict Management/Negotiation Workshop
- Zenger/Miller Frontline Leadership (Trainer)
- Six Hats Creative Thinking
- Malcom Baldridge Quality Award
- Hondros College, Real Estate Law, Finance and Appraisal and Principals
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Top Performers Program
- Elmira College, BA, German
- University of Colorado, BS, Information Systems
Awards And Designations
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- e-PRO Certification - Able to provide high quality and innovative on-line-based real estate services.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
"Ms. Deborah, no matter how many houses I wanted to see, she always made time to show me all of them and when I asked her professional opinion of a home, she would let me know. And this was my 1st ho me buying experience , there was many things I didn't know to look for. I'm very happy I had her as my agent, and even tho I don't see myself buying a home for a very long time since we found a home for me recently, I would call her up in a minute to have her as my agent. Buying a home can be very over whelming, you want some one you know is in your corner, the parts that Ms. Deborah handled, I simply feel that The Good Lord put her and her team in my path to help me out as much as they did, they totally went above and beyond. 10 thumbs up and highly recommended!"
-Jim C., Client
"When I started my home search, I was doubtful if I could get what I wanted. I have my specifications. I wanted a house within my financial budget but the amenities desired where things rarely found within my budget. I was introduced to Deborah Watson by my elder sister who just got her townhouse also through Deborah. When we began the search, I thought she would give up especially when it was becoming difficult to find my dream home. She was very understanding of my tight schedules and worked within my open days to accomplish much. She advised me appropriately when she feels I may be taking a wrong decision and encouraged me when she notices my zeal is dropping. I won't have been able to do this without her. I dreamt it but she helped me make it possible and that is why I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone I meet in search of a home. THANK YOU DEBORAH!!!!! YOU MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!"
-Mujibat A., Client
"Deborah gave us the kind of service you expect, but seldom actually get. She was always professional and knowledgeable, even after normal business hours. She was a pleasure and made a difficult process a lot easier."
-Matt R., Client
"No exaggeration about you as a creative talent and one-in-a-million professional. I've told some people about your "ice and snow rescue" - they had never heard of any agent going that extra mile, or two!"
-Carol Simmons, Client